Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Candy Glam...

Hello sweethearts!!! New pieces inspired by a candy classic Ring Pop.  Lots of fun colors and sparkly jewels for sweet fashion fun on the scene.  These baubles look soo yummy and are the same size of the actual real candy.  Which one is your fave?  Mine is the pink, the red, and blue.  I love em' all but we always have our favorite one, two, or three.  Summer is almost here and I probably will not be cranking them out as much as winter...but who knows? I am a beach bum and indulge in outdoor activities during this time of year. I may still get the urge to lock myself in my craft room and make a bunch here and there, but nothing beats the feeling of the sun and surf and the joy of quality family time.  :)

I made some super fun necklaces back in April called Luxe Lolli's, which are another fun candy classic with the twist and added glam of Swarovski Crystal encrusted stick.  Love those as well.  So take look around and enjoy.  Candy and fashion together=Soooo much fun!!!!













Hope you love em' as much as I do soo fun to wear and puts a smile on the face. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment