Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chains, Crystal, and Glass Oh My!!!



Beading away on this chilly day and I just can't stop!!!  Lots of pieces in process and thinking up some more. But for now the fashion forecast has been saying....Chains, crystals, and more chains!!! This will be the look for this season to watch for.  Lots of big statement pieces, statement necklaces, bracelets, and rings, with  crystals and a luxurous look to indulge in for this fall/winter season, and up coming holiday season.  So put on the glitz and shine.  These pieces will be in heavy rotation for a couple of seasons and will be classic.  Statement pieces will be here for awhile so build up that jewelry wardrobe and create your look.  Things may be a little tighter in the pocketbook, but we women know how to make it work for fashion, even in the toughest of times.  So with these crystals, gemstone, pearls, and chains dress like heiress even if on a tight budget.

"Stones, metals, beads, massive chains and crystals are of great value for Autumn/Winter 2009-2010." -


So this is some of my fall stash, that I have been playing with for now, and in the days to come.  I have a few pieces to post soon, and I can't wait to create some more.  I love the look of crystals and rhinestones.  I am an avid collector and wearer of vintage costume jewelry, and alot of my inspiration will incorporate that mixed with some modern.  So check back soon, I will be posting more soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment