Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holiday Hiatus...

Its been awhile since my last post...I have been busy decorating and shopping for the holidays, working on my pieces little by little.  I have a few new pieces coming in time for the holiday shopping frenzy next week...I am hoping (crossing fingers) for big things this holiday season.  It will be my first holiday season in my shop, and don't know what to expect, so lets hope for the best.

In the meantime here is my new necklace Gimme That Good Stuff....Feast your eyes on this piece of eye candy...Its one of my most favorites so far, besides the Lick It Up Necklace which I just reposted since it went so fast.  I also have lots of new cool bubble rings in various different color combos.  Happy shopping this week and most importantly Happy Thanksgiving! Love & Kisses.












No comments:

Post a Comment