Friday, January 15, 2010

A Gesture of Appreciation.

After sort of a sad day I experienced yesterday, I was happy to get a convo this morning from my new Etsy friend iamveggieburger .  She has put together this beautiful appreciation video of some of my handcrafted candylicious creations.

Here is the video and make sure to check out this talented artist's youtube channel.
Thank you sooo much iamveggieburger, never let people or obstacles hold you down.  I see nothing but great things in your future.  Good luck to you in anything you set your mind and heart to. oxoxo. :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god! I love your new jewelry! We have to do another feature -- it's all so amazing!!!

    p.s. this is amber renee of miseducated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done a great work and i am sure you will get a high rang of customers for that.


    Glass Of Venice

    ReplyDelete