Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Latest Sweetheart...

My newest and cutest addition to the shop...an oldie but a goodie...
Madame Cupcake, she is an new version of the Madame Cupcake that sold recently in my shop.
You could say all items in my shop are somewhat one of a kind, this one still has the essence of the original version, but she is different has come into character.

Kitties love cupcakes too, and who doesn't love kitties and cupcakes, they go hand in hand. Cuteness and sweetness all pack into one lovely piece of jewelry.










And a cutie pair of earrings that were inspired by the sweet kitty cutness...
Glamour Puss Likes to Play Dress Up





These cuties are vintage inspired and remind me of rummaging through my mothers vintage costume jewelry treasures.

Another necklace making a reappearance in my shop with a new look is
So Delish Cupcake Necklace





2 comments:

  1. I like your heart jewelry collection.It's really lovely piece of jewelry.It is nice idea.Good luck to you in anything you set your mind and heart to.
    _______________
    Zoppini Charms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much for the sweet comments. The same to you as well good luck to you and anything you set your heart and mind to. oxoxo. :)

    ReplyDelete