Monday, December 7, 2009

Amusing...

I was watching the film Marie Antoinette by Sophia Coppola a few weeks ago, and was reminded of why I loved the movie soooo much.  The eye candy in this movie is so lovely, beautiful and inspiring to me.  The color palette, the sweets, the clothes, the shoes, its just soooo gorgeous and captures an opulance and decadance that I just adore.   In my pieces I incorporate an essence of Marie Antoinette, but with a modern funky twist as I did in my most recent pieces.  I really admired her sense of style and its over the top luxurious fabulousness (I know that can't be right, but oh well, lol.) Love her or hate her she will continue to be muse for all forms of art, including my own.  You should definately check the film out, a definate visual feast for those who can appreciate that aspect of the film.



















*Note:   Images are off of google images and will get them linked as soon as hubby teaches me, lol.  Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment