Monday, October 26, 2009

Working hard and loving it...


New stuff coming!!! I am soo excited I could hardly wait.  I have been working really hard and soooo loving working with resin, its so fun and you can make anything your heart desires...speaking of hearts here is one of my new resin pieces.  A delicious decadent chocolate heart, so yummy and soooo cute.  I can't wait to finish some of my other pieces.



And a few more of my pieces that are new lots of glitter and shine for the holiday seasons....


















2 comments:

  1. great stuff, as usual, athina! i'm excited to see what else you have up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait to share..with resin there is a waiting period, and I have learned to be a bit more patient you could say. It sooo worth it though.

    ReplyDelete