Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh Sugar....oh honey, honey....




I am the candy girl and I am just loving the fun I have been having with my latest obsession...resin!!!  I just love working with the stuff and seeing the possibilities.  I have done a few pieces before, but lately I have been making more time to play and have fun with all the sprinkles, glitter and candy.  Its just soooo sweet and looks so good I want to lick it, and eat it.  I am making lots of rings and things, new styles and designs, lots of learning and playing with the resin concoctions.  Practice makes perfect, and I am loving this process so far.  I will be posting my pieces on a daily basis @ etsy, so keep an eye out, and love the eye candy.  Great stocking stuffers and gifts.  They are soooo yummy.




2 comments:

  1. these are sooooo much fun and....aren't the possibilities endless?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Endless indeed. Just have fun, let loose, and let the creativity run wild. Resin can take time, it can be unpredictable, and a process, but in the end its great. It helps me practice my patience, it can be drawn out over a couple days between curing, sanding, and polishing. But now I am making time for it, and so far loving it.

    ReplyDelete